The Indian Shredder mountain training camp is a medium to learn, grow and advance your skills on the mountain bike. We aim at providing basic and professional guidelines in every aspect of the sport to make you a better and confident rider. A brief overview on what you will learn and experience at the beginner/intermediate level mountain bike camp –
- Bike Set-up Pre-ride checks Choosing the right tyre pressures
- Mental training skills – Anticipating Flow – Relaxing on the bike and staying loose – How to be calm and ride within yourself to focus and stay in control
- Body Position & Movement – The Ready Position and overall stance on the bike – Moving around the bike in three dimensions – Dynamic weight shifts to overcome trail features
- Speed Control – Braking safely and effectively – When and where to brake
- Cornering – Cornering with speed and confidence
- Trail Obstacles – Negotiating trail obstacles such as – Roll overs,jumps, roots, off camber sections and berms
- Pumptrack Session (**LATEST**) – These will help you carry more flow on the trails and improve your cornering techniques
- Climbing & Descending – Negotiating steep terrain – Roll-ins & bomb holes
- Trail Flow – Reading the trail
- Please note – Itenary for Advanced courses will be e-mailed individually
This mountain bike training course will be conducted through Pro Athletes and trained professionals. Location of the camp will be shared post registration.
For our 28-29th APRIL 2018 Mountain bike coaching camps this year. We’re offering you a package price of ₹3000 which includes –
- Protective gear for your arms and knees, helmets on request.
- An Indian Shredder ‘Ride like a Pro’ T – shirt.
- Snacks and hydration provided during all course times
To pay for this coaching kindly donate an amount of INR 3000 to Fund my Asian Championships participation in May 2018 – CLICK HERE
** After completing the donation kindly, refer this form and fill in the same name you used for the donation.
Please note -The maximum batch strength is 10. Any changes towards, not attending the required dates, must be conveyed 48hrs before the scheduled date. Any cancellation after will not result in a refund.